Leisurehoppers.co.uk Limited ('Leisure Hoppers', 'we', 'us', 'our') are committed to protecting and respecting your personal data privacy and complying with data protection principles and provisions under applicable laws.
* We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.
Scope of Terms:
Collection of Information:
We may collect Personal Information about you that you provide to us while using this Website and information about how you use this Website including when you open your user account ('User Account'), visit this Website or make reservations for any intended Services or using the Services.
1. Opening Your User Account
- When you open with us a User Account or amend any information of your User Account, we may collect your Personal Information, such as your name, email address, username, password and telephone number.
2. Making Reservations for the Services or Using the Services:
- When you visit this Website, make reservations for any intended Services or use the Services, we may collect and process certain information (which may contain your Personal Information or may contain non-personally identifiable information but nevertheless linked to your Personal Information) including but not limited to those set out below: Copies of correspondence (whether by e-mail, instant or personal messaging or otherwise) between you and us; and between you and the Operators;
- Details of your usage of this Website (including traffic data, location data and length of user sessions);
- Feedback on and responses to surveys conducted by Leisure Hoppers relating to the Services and newsletters which may be published, circulated or distributed by Leisure Hoppers;
- Information automatically collected and stored in our server or the server of our third party services provider by using or accessing to this Website (including the log-in name and password for your User Account, your computers Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser information, pages visited, previous or subsequent sites visited).
3. For your payment safety and to avoid misuse of your credit card information, Leisure Hoppers may ask for your credit card details and a copy of a government issued ID to verify your purchase after payment is complete. For privacy reasons, you will be asked to cover your ID number and your credit card number except for the last 4 digits.
Storage of Information:
- Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. Leisure Hoppers does not give any representation, warranty or undertaking that the Personal Information you provide to us will be secure at all times, and to the extent Leisure Hoppers has fulfilled its obligations under no circumstances shall Leisure Hoppers be responsible for any losses, damages, costs and expenses which you may suffer or incur arising from unauthorised access to or use of your Personal Information.
- All payment transactions carried out by us or our chosen third-party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted using online encryption technology. You are responsible for keeping your chosen password confidential and not to share your password with any third party.
Usage of Information:
- Leisure Hoppers will not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties.
- Leisure Hoppers will use Personal Information and other data collected through this Website or when making purchases for the Services to create your User Account, to provide you with the Services, to continually improve this Website and the Services, and to contact you in relation to the Services. Improving this Website and the Service implies that we use your Personal Information or such other data to achieve faster purchase requests, better customer support and to provide you with timely notice of new Services and special offers.
- From time to time, we may also make use of your Personal Information to contact you for feedback on your use of this Website, to assist us in improving this Website, or to offer special savings or promotions to you, where you have indicated your consent to receiving such communications. If you would prefer not to receive notices of special savings or promotions, you may simply opt-out from receiving them by replying to us through the hyperlink provided in these notices.
- We process the Personal Information collected in as far as necessary for performance of the contract with you, for example when you purchase a Service via the Website. Besides, we process the other Personal Information collected on the basis of our legitimate interests, which are the further improvement of the Service and for direct marketing purposes.
Disclosure of Information:
We may disclose your personal data to:
- Our third party suppliers or sub-contractors who may process data on our behalf to enable us to provide you with our services. Any such disclosure will only be so that we can process your personal data for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice.2) our group companies and affiliates or third party data processers who may process data on our behalf to enable us to carry out our usual business practices. Any such disclosure will only be so that we can process your personal data for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice.
- HMRC, legal and other regulators or authorities, including those who request your personal data or to report any potential or actual breach of applicable law or regulation.
- To our third party service providers (including Google Analytics), which we engage amongst others for the performance of certain services on our behalf, such as web hosting services, data analysis, marketing, market research, and to otherwise provide you with customer service.
- If and to the extent required by any applicable law, order of court or requests by any governmental authority to make such disclosure.
- To our advisors, agencies or other parties concerned in order to protect the rights and property of Leisure Hoppers.
- In any other case, to any third parties with your prior written consent (and in which case we will make it possible for you to withdraw your consent as easily as it was to provide consent).
When you visit this Website, information may be stored on your computer in the form of a cookie. Enabling cookies on this Website will allow this Website to function properly. Conversely, if you disable cookies on this Website, you may not be able to experience the full functionality of this Website. By visiting this Website without changing your settings, you agree to receive all cookies and other data collection tools; however, if you do not accept the use of these cookies, you can change your cookie settings at any time.
- You may at all times access, correct or erase your Personal Information through this Website via the user portal, under “My Account”. Alternatively, you may make your data access, correction or erasure request by sending your request by email at travel@Leisurehoppers.com.
- Where mandatory under applicable legislation, you may also request restriction of processing of your Personal Information or object to processing by sending your request or objection by email at travel@Leisurehoppers.com. You may also request a copy of the information that we hold about you by sending your request by email at travel@Leisurehoppers.com.
- Please contact us via the contact details mentioned below if you have a complaint regarding the processing of your Personal Information.
- When handling a data access or correction request, we have the right to check the identity of the requester to ensure that he/she is the person entitled to make the data access or correction request.