24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing
Cruise through the heart of the capital onboard a River Red Rover! This exciting way to travel guides you along the Thames, giving you exceptional views of London’s most iconic and famous landmarks and locations. If you take in sights of the Houses of Parliament and want to venture into the historic Parliament Square to discover Westminster Abbey, St Mary’s Church and Big Ben, then you’re free to hop-on and off the boat as you please! With options of any of the four London piers, you’ll get to explore London at your own leisure whilst cruising the waters in between.
If you opt to stay on the boat, you’ll get to enjoy guided commentary revealing London’s rich history as you pass each location and that’s not all. Taking a cruise can work up an appetite (or at least that’s the excuse we like to use!) and that’s why there will be hot and cold refreshments available on board for you to enjoy.
With so much to see and do, you’ll have 24 hours unlimited hop-on hop-off fun to have! Explore the very best of London by cruising the Thames.
What is included in the tour
- Hop on Hop off at any one of four Piers
- Unlimited access to the River Red Rover
- Guided commentary of the many sights
What is NOT included in the tour
- Excludes food & drink
- Explore the best of London with this exciting hop-on hop-off sightseeing cruise
- Unlimited usage of the River Red Rover within a 24 hour period
- Enjoy comfortable seating as you soak in panoramic views of the capital
- Learn more of London’s rich history with onboard commentary
- Whet your appetite with hot and cold refreshments available
The London Eye River cruise departs from The London Eye Millennium Pier at the following times:
December 2018: 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM (except weekends – 10:00 AM to 8:30 PM)
22 & 23 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
24 December: 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
26 to 30 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
31 December: 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
1 to 2 January: Open daily 10:00 AM to 8:30 PM
3 to 6 January: Open Daily 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
7 to 22 January: Closed for annual maintenance
23 to 31 January: Open daily 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
7 to 22 January: Closed
24 December (Christmas Eve): 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
31 December (New Year's Eve): 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
- The London Eye will be closed for annual maintenance from the 7 January to the 22 January inclusive.
- Coca-Cola London Eye: will now operate longer hours for all weekends (Saturday and Sundays) post-Easter Holidays and prior to peak summer opening..