Have an afternoon to remember on-board a classic Routemaster bus through the heart of London.
This extra special afternoon tea experience will give you all the wonderful sights of London including Buckingham Palace, the London Eye and Westminster whilst offering you a selection of gorgeous treats as you drive through the very best of the city.
Indulge in the scrumptious sandwiches, delicious cakes and pastries, and wash it all down with the quintessentially British tradition of high tea. Sit back and relax as you enjoy the exquisite tastes of France whilst discovering one of the most famous cities in the world!
Take in views of The London Eye, Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St James’s Park, Hyde Park, The Royal Albert Hall, Marble Arch, Nelson’s Column, Downing Street and more.
Perfect for all the family, with friends or as a romantic treat for your partner, this afternoon tea with a twist is a beautiful experience that shouldn’t be missed!
Days of Operations: Monday to Friday
Departure Times & Locations:
- 12.30pm & 03.00pm from No8 Northumberland Avenue
- 12:00pm, 2:30pm & 5:00pm from Victoria Coach Station
- Please state if you would like a vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, pescatarian, halal or gluten-free vegetarian afternoon tea during the booking procedure
- There is no live commentary on the bus. Recording guide commentary is available
- There are no toilet facilities onboard the bus
What is included in the tour
- Afternoon tea
- Recorded guide commentary
What is NOT included in the tour
- Indulge in the quintessentially British treat of afternoon tea on the Routemaster bus
- Choose from a scrumptious selection of sandwiches, cakes and pastries on-board
- Take in some of the capital’s most beautiful sights including the Queen’s royal residency - Buckingham Palace
- Soak in London culture as you’re driven through Notting Hill, Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly Circus