Afternoon Tea while cruising along the Thames. What a civilised way to pass the afternoon. Why not gather a group of like-minded friends to enjoy a gentle cruise and cake. And if the mood takes you, perhaps a glass of something bubbly?
Of course afternoon tea wouldn't be right without scones, jam and a generous dollop of cream, so fear not you'll find those along with the selection of finger sandwiches and cakes. Yum Yum. Plus of course tea! In fact, an almost endless supply if that's what takes your fancy.
All aboard for a selection of delicious sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam, a selection of traditional cakes and unlimited tea and coffee or soft drinks for kids. Delicious!
Days of operation: April to March: Daily
Departure Point: Tower Pier at 3:30 pm (boarding at 3:15pm ) You must arrive at the pier by 3:15 pm
Return Point: Tower Pier at 5:00 pm.
- If a child under 2 years requires a chair (as opposed to being in a pushchair) then the child rate applies.
- Departure Point Tower Pier at 3:30 pm (boarding at 3:15 pm) You must arrive at the pier by 3:15 pm
What is included in the tour
- One and a half hour River Thames Cruise
- Traditional Afternoon Tea with all the trimmings
- Recorded Commentary
What is NOT included in the tour
- The best way to see London is from the River Thames.
- Enjoy a Traditional Afternoon Tea Cruise with a back drop of the most famous sights of London.
- A Traditional Afternoon Tea includes a selection of freshly made sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam, a selection of delicious cakes and unlimited tea and coffee.
- The on-board bar offers a wide range of soft and alcoholic drinks.
- The newly refurbished Millennium of London boat is a very stylish venue suitable for any occasion.