If you’re a football fan, visiting the world-famous Emirates Stadium, home to the Gunners, is an absolute must. Located in the heart of North London, this modern stadium is one that will blow you away. As the winners of 13 League titles, 13 FA Cups and 2 league cups, there is much to discover and explore at one of the world’s most successful football clubs.
Behind-the-scenes at the Emirates Stadium
Have the special opportunity to go behind-the-scenes at the Emirates and experience it as the players would. Envision the likes of Aaron Ramsey, Mesut Ozil and the rest of the first team getting ready for a thrilling match against Barcelona as you explore the stadium.
Feel the pressure that Arsene Wenger would have felt over his tenure in the Press Room, discover the horse-shoed shape home dressing rooms and the away dressing rooms before following in the footsteps of your favourite players down the players’ tunnel. It’s here that you’ll be met with the incredible sights of the Emirates pitch, known across the world for being one of the best kept football pitches. Get to go pitch side and soak in the sensational views of the stadium before taking your seat in the dugout where the manager sits when watching the games.
Audio Commentary throughout Your Arsenal FC Tour
Enjoy audio commentary throughout your Arsenal FC tour, giving you a fascinating insight into the rich history of Arsenal football club. Discover the secrets, facts and amusing stories that live in the walls of the Emirates as you explore.
Visit the Arsenal Museum
To finish your experience, you’ll get to immerse yourself in the Arsenal Museum where you can see the Club’s trophy cabinet and some of their most stand-out footballing moments. If you want a souvenir to remember your trip to the Emirates, have a look around the official Arsenal shop next to the stadium where you can find many branded merchandise and signed memorabilia.
Steeped in history and famous across the globe for their successes in the English Premier League and in Europe, Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium is a must-visit.
- Friday 31st August: Stadium Tours will close at 3pm (last entry 2pm) The Museum will remain open until 6pm (last entry 5.30pm).
- Saturday 8th September: There will be no stadium tours on 8th September 2018.
- Under 5 free of charge but they must be notified if a child is in the party
- Open dated ticket is valid for 6 months
Emirates Stadium, London N5 1BU
Nearest Train Station: Drayton Park, Finsbury Park or Highbury & Islington
Nearest Underground: Arsenal & Holloway Road
- Take a tour of the Emirates Stadium, home to one of the most successful English football clubs of all time
- Walk in the footsteps of Thierry Henry and Alexis Sanchez as you venture down the Players’ Tunnel
- Explore the home and away dressing rooms where the players prepare for the matches
- Go pitch side for sensational views of the stadium
- Enjoy audio commentary throughout with a fascinating audio guide
Monday - Friday: first tour 10.15am, last tour 4.20pm
Saturday: first tour 10.15am, last tour 3.45pm
Sunday: first tour 10.15am, last tour 3.00pm
(Tours are available every day subject to match fixtures)
- This is just a courtesy email to let you all know that the date of the annual maintenance of the Emirates Airline has been booked for the 11 March 2019
- We will close down at 09:00pm on 10 March and reopen at 07:00pm 18 March.