Ascend to 450 feet in the air, with an exciting ride on the world’s first ever vertical cable car. Situated on Brighton seafront, the British Airways i360 is a brand new creation from the people who gave us The London Eye. Instantly becoming an iconic feature of the Brighton skyline, the i360 is the world’s tallest moving observation tower, providing breathtaking views of the coastline, the city and 26 miles of the gorgeous surrounding area.
As you slowly rise to the full height of the observation deck, the unique beauty of Brighton will spread out before you. The fully enclosed, heated, air-conditioned, aerodynamically shaped and futuristic glass viewing pod provides uninterrupted, 360-degree views that will take your breath away. The i360 hosts a Sky Bar and the beach building at the base of the tower contains a stylish brasserie, tea rooms. It’s an amazing addition to a brilliant day out in Brighton. The ride takes 30 minutes in total and the whole experience will be around 1 hour long.
- Until 24 July: Timeslots every 30 min.
- Monday: 10:00am to 5:30pm
- Tuesday: 10:30am to 5:30pm
- Wednesday & Thursday: 10:00am to 6:30pm
- Friday & Saturday: 10:00am to 8:30pm
- Sunday: 10:00am to 6:30pm
- From 25 July to 3 September: Timeslots every 30 mins
- Monday to Sunday: 10:00am to 8:30pm
- *Monday 30 July 2018: 10:00am to 4:30pm
- Tuesday 4 September 2018: 10:00 am to 5:30 pm, every 30 min
- Summer season (5 September to 31 October & 1 March to 30 June): 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm 2.30pm, 3.30pm, 4.30pm, 5.30pm
- Winter (November to February): 12.30pm, 1.30pm 2.30pm, 3.30pm, 4.30pm, 5.30pm0 minutes.
The Flight will last for 30 minutes.
- This activity is disabled friendly.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before flight time.
What is included in the tour
- Entry ticket to British Airways i360
- How it was Built’ exhibitions
What is NOT included in the tour
- Food and drink