- The iconic and beautiful royal residence of Buckingham Palace serves as both the office and London home of Her Majesty the Queen, as well as the administrative headquarters of the Royal Household. It is one of the only working royal palaces remaining in the world today and the Buckingham Palace trip is an absolute must-do on any visit to London.
Visit Buckingham Palace
- The 19 Buckingham Palace State Rooms form the heart of the working palace and are lavishly furnished with some of the greatest treasures from the Royal Collection - paintings by Rembrandt, Rubens and Canaletto; sculpture by Canova; exquisite examples of Sèvres porcelain; and some of the finest English and French furniture making this tour of Buckingham Palace a memorable one.
Buckingham Palace Tour
- Buckingham Palace is the biggest working palace in the world and the epicentre of the British monarchy. With over 800 staff and 775 rooms, the Palace and all who work in it support Her Majesty the Queen and her family in their day-to-day duties and activities. You'll get to see the rooms where the Royal family carry out official ceremonies and entertaining.
His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales Birthday Celebration
- To celebrate His Royal Highness The Prince Of Wales’ 70th birthday, you will get to enjoy an exquisite display of artwork selected by Prince Charles himself in the Buckingham Palace State Rooms.
Your Buckingham Palace Ticket Includes a Multimedia Guide
- Multimedia guides are included in the admission price and are available in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese.
The Buckingham Palace Gardens
- Described as a 'walled oasis in the middle of London', Buckingham Palace garden is home to thirty different species of bird and more than 350 different wildflowers, some extremely rare. Visitors end their Buckingham Palace tour with a walk along the south side of the garden, with splendid views of the west front of the Palace and the famous lake.
Buckingham Palace Opening
- Being one of the few working royal palaces in the world, Buckingham Palace is open every year in the summer for a limited time only. No wonder it is on the highly recommended list of many that visit London.
- This year it will be open as below:
- From 21st July to 31st of August 2018 - Open daily from 09:30-19:30
- From 1st of September to 30th of September 2018- Open daily from 09:30-18:30
- You must also see the changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace- a must when visiting London!
23 July – 31 August 2018
Open daily, 9:30am - 7:30pm (last admission 5:15pm)
1 September – 30 September 2018
Open daily, 9:30am - 6:30pm (last admission 4:15pm)
- A typical visit lasts between 2 and 2½ hours
- Please exchange this voucher for tickets at the Buckingham Palace Ticket Office (Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1A 1AA, UK), where some queuing time should be expected. The Ticket Office is located next to the Ticket Holders’ Entrance on Buckingham Palace Road. Latecomers will not be admitted.
- A printed copy of the voucher will be needed
- Customers to arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled timeslot
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms. They must be checked in and reclaimed at the exit. Baby-carriers are available for loan.
- A one-way system operates along the entire visitor route for safety reasons.
- Use of mobile phones are permitted in the Palace garden. Mobile phones must be switched off elsewhere on the visitor route.
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace.
- Please remember to take your Golden Tours voucher to the ticket office at Buckingham Palace on day of visit where it will be exchanged for an entrance ticket. Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled once booked.
- Clients that require mobile access must book by calling (0)3031237324.
- Tickets purchased from Golden Tours cannot be converted into a 1-Year Pass
- Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1A 1AA.
- Nearest Train Station: Victoria
- Nearest Underground: Green Park, Victoria, Hyde Park Corner
- Bus Routes: 11, 211, C1, C10
What is included in the tour
- Timed entry to Buckingham Palace
- Multimedia guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Explore the iconic London Residence of Her Majesty The Queen
- Walk through The State Rooms and see priceless pieces from the Royal Collection Exquisite paintings by Rembrandt, Rubens and Canaletto
- The display features the finest in French & English antique furniture
- Walk through the exotic 42 acre garden
- Multimedia tours are included in the admission price