Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
- See our favourite city at your leisure! This 24-hour hop on hop off bus tour gives you the freedom to experience London and do what you want, when you want to.
- This 24 hour ticket can be used to hop on and off a Golden Tours bus at any one of our 60 stops across London. The popular route covers many of the capital’s most famous landmarks – see where it takes you!
- You could check out St Paul’s Cathedral and the formidable Tower of London before disembarking to explore riverside attractions – just head to a Golden Tours stop when you’re ready to get back on the bus! Or see famous monument Marble Arch from the comfort of your seat and get off at a nearby stop for a stroll through idyllic Hyde Park. The choice is yours!
- The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
- The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
- ‘Thames Route (Lilac Route): This route will take you to the doorstep of London’s most iconic landmarks and locations around the heart of the Thames including Parliament Square and St James Palace.
Stop 67, Lancaster Terrace opposite Lancaster London Hotel is out of service.
- Passengers for the Yellow route should instead use Stop 66, Lancaster Gate stop LE. Passengers using the Orange route should use either Stop 17 on Park Lane or Stop 68 on Praed Street.
Free Hop-on Hop-off Treasure Hunt App
- Download our exciting 3D hop-on hop-off treasure hunt gaming app for free from the Google Play Store or the App Store for an adventure through London like no other! Help the Queen find the missing Crown Jewels and save the British monarchy by completing British trivia and bonus rounds.
- With the purchase of a 24 Hour Hop on Hop off Bus tour, you will also enjoy a FREE Walking Tour and River Thames Boat Ride!
Free Walking Tour
Exploring London on foot is one of the best ways to see the city up close! Discover the Royal Family’s favourite places to escape in the capital or see where The Beatles worked and played.
Choose from the following Walking Tours:
- The Royal Walking Tour including the Changing of the Guards
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
- Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on-hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
Delicious 2-course Lunch at a Traditional British Pub for £15
- Once you’ve explored London with your open top bus tour through the heart of the city, you must have worked up an appetite! That’s why this 2-course traditional pub lunch option at selective Nicholson’s Pubs is the perfect accompaniment to your sightseeing adventure in the capital. Giving you a true British food experience, you’ll get to choose from the classic fish and chips dish, succulent chicken, meaty and delicious burger, seasonal salad with goat’s cheese or the lentil cottage pie. Yum! Match this with one of two scrumptious desserts on offer, Belgian chocolate brownie or sticky toffee pudding, and you will be ready to embark on your next adventure!
- Daily: Buses Depart Every 5-10 mins from Main Tourist Points and Every 15-20 mins from elsewhere
- Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 60 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Choose between one of the below FREE walking tours.
The Royal Walking Tour:
- Days of Operation: Daily
- Departure Point: GTVC - Leicester Square - 11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP
- Nearest Underground Station: Leicester Square Station
- Return Point: Westminster Abbey
- Nearest Underground Station: Westminster Station
- Start: 10:00am
- Finish: 12:00pm
The Beatles London Walking Tour:
- Days of Operation: Daily
- Start: 1:00pm
- Finish: 3:00pm
- Departure point: GTVC - Leicester Square - 11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP
- Nearest Underground Station: Leicester Square
- Valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on the boat
- Unlimited usage within the 24 hours
- Only to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier
What is included in the tour
- 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off ticket
- Free Walking Tour
- Play our free fun 3D treasure hunt app on-board to earn extra special promotions and discounts
- Free River Thames boat ride valid for 24 hours*
What is NOT included in the tour
- Entrances to attractions
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Enjoy unlimited hop-on hop-off adventures across London for 24 hours
- Be dropped to the doorstep of the capital’s most famous landmarks and locations
- See Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, St Paul’s and much more
- Discover London by foot with a free walking tour with your ticket
- Take to the waters with a free River Thames sightseeing cruise
- Live English Speaking Guide on the Essential Route and Audio Guides in: