See London’s most iconic landmarks and locations lit up against the backdrop of the night sky with this spectacular panoramic tour of the capital. Soak in sights of the Houses of Parliament illuminated against the darkness, see the historic Westminster Abbey, pass the blue lights of the London Eye, admire the world-famous St Paul’s Cathedral and see the billboards at Piccadilly Circus.
From our open top deck, you’ll get to admire the best of London’s sights, from the 1,000 year old Tower of London to the towering Nelson’s Colum. You’ll pass through the beaming and booming financial district of the City, the vibrant Piccadilly Circus and the hustle and bustle of Trafalgar Square. See Her Majesty the Queen’s royal home, the lavish Buckingham Palace glowing under eye-catching spotlights and Big Ben looming brightly against the darkness! This visually spectacular tour is the perfect way to easily see London’s top attractions at night.
This dazzling panoramic tour of London at twilight is the perfect way to discover the beauty of
London. You’ll also be treated to a live guide giving you an insight into the fascinating and formidable history of this great city.
7pm Tour (Daily)
- Check-in: 6:45pm
- Departure point : Golden Tours Visitor Centre 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
- Check-in: 07:00pm
- Departure point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre, Unit 31, Elizabeth House, York Road, London, SE1 7NJ
Return: 8:45pm approx
Return Point: Victoria Station and Waterloo Station.
8pm Tour (Daily)
Return: 9:45pm approx
Departure Point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Return Point: Victoria Station
Please Note: Our 7pm tour on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays will depart from the Golden Tours Visitor Centre Waterloo only. All 8pm tours will depart from the Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria.
- During summer months this tour will operate mainly in daylight.
- You cannot hop on and hop off on this tour.
What is included in the tour
- Panoramic tour of London
- Live English-speaking guide
- Audio guides available in 8 languages
- Free Wi-Fi
What is NOT included in the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Enjoy a twilight open top panoramic tour through the heart of London
- See London’s most famous landmarks & locations lit up against the backdrop of the night sky
- Soak in sights of Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square & Piccadilly
- Discover the city’s fascinating history with a live English-speaking guide
- Audio Guides Available In: