Start your essential London tour off with a wonderful panoramic tour through the city’s most iconic locations. Passing Parliament Square where you’ll see the historic Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament and many more of London’s greatest landmarks.
Visit St Paul’s Cathedral
- Dating back to the 17th century, St Paul’s Cathedral is one of London’s most precious buildings. Designed by Sir Christopher Wren, St Paul’s is a real sight to behold. Once you’ve had the chance to soak in the views from the outside, venture inside to the famous Cathedral. Explore London’s tremendous religious history and take in the sights of the crypts and magnificent paintings as you uncover all that St Paul’s has to offer.
- Please note: Due to Sunday church services, there will be no guiding inside the cathedral.
Buckingham Palace and the Changing of the Guard
- Experience royal London with a trip to the dazzling golden gates of Her Majesty the Queen’s official residence – Buckingham Palace! Although you won’t get to go inside the famous palace, you will get to see it from the best position possible and have the chance to watch the iconic Changing of the Guard ceremony.
Free Lunch Pack
- Enjoy a delicious free lunch pack to save you precious time spent searching for somewhere to eat. More sightseeing time means more London adventures!
Enjoy an Extended Visit at the Tower of London
- The formidable Tower of London is one of the capital’s most iconic landmarks with its rich history making the city what it is today. Having been used as a prison, a zoo, a mint and even a royal home, there is much to explore at the fascinating Tower of London! For a real royal affair, be sure to check out the exquisite Crown Jewels (but be warned, there are protective ravens watching your every move!).
- Have the special chance to meet a Yeoman Warder during your exclusive tour and learn of the Tower’s terrifying tales of torture and betrayal!
Return (approx.): 3pm
Departure point: 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Return point: Tower of London
What is included in the tour
- Admissions to Tower of London and St. Paul's Cathedral
- Panoramic Tour of London
- Free Lunch Pack
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Professional Guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Enjoy a spectacular panoramic tour of London’s most iconic sights
- Explore Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpiece - the iconic St Paul’s Cathedral
- Stand at the golden gates of Buckingham Palace for the Changing of the Guard ceremony
- Visit the formidable Tower of London and see Her Majesty the Queen’s Crown Jewels
- Experience ultimate comfort on-board our luxury coaches led by an experienced guide
- Tour operates in English and Spanish