Spend a few hours with the world’s most iconic figures at Madame Tussauds! Filled with amazingly lifelike wax figures, London’s Madame Tussauds has been showcasing waxworks since 1884. Today, the attraction boasts 14 exciting, interactive zones, combining glitz and glamour with incredible history!
The Red Carpet
- Saunter down the red carpet and strike a pose with Kate Winslet, before challenging sports stars like David Beckham to a football shoot out. Hang out with the Royal Family for a while and see Prince William with his new wife Kate, before paying a visit to the Queen!
Marvel Super Heroes 4D Experience
- Three floors of multisensory fun allow visitors to act like a superhero and see their favourite characters up close! Hang out with Spider Man, avoid the Hulk’s angry glare and try to spot the Invisible Woman.
- Watch the superheroes battle to save London from an evil mastermind during an exciting immersive 4D presentation. Housed in Madame Tussauds’ famous domed auditorium, the show includes high impact special effects to get viewers right into the centre of the action!
Star Wars™ Experience at Madame Tussauds
- This stunning exhibition, created in close collaboration with Disney and Lucas film, is the closest you will come to some of the most famous scenes from this legendary film series. See Princess Leia imprisoned by Jabba the Hut, Darth Vader facing Luke Skywalker and Chewbacca at the helm of the Millennium Falcon. BB-8 from The Force Awakens also makes a very special appearance.
Days of Operation: Daily
- Monday to Friday: 9:30am – 5:30pm (last admission 4:30pm)
- Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am – 6:00pm (last admission 5:00pm)
- 25 December: Closed
- Please note: The opening times for the October Half Term period between 21st and 29th October 2018 are 9 am – 5 pm.
- Madame Tussauds London will not admit guests with suitcases among their possessions
- Children up to 15 years of age will not be permitted to enter the attraction unless accompanied by an adult.
- The extended opening hours will operate during Half-Term, Easter and Summer Holidays
- Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5LR
- Nearest Train Station: Marylebone
- Nearest Underground: Baker Street
- Bus Routes: 13, 18, 27, 30, 74, 82, 113, 139, 189, 205, 274, 453
What is included in the tour
- Entry into Madame Tussauds
- Get up close to your favourite celebrities including Tom Hardy, Ed Sheeran and Kim Kardashian
- Marvel Super Heroes 4D
- Meet the Royal Family
- Sit on the red chair with Will.i.am at The Voice UK Experience
- View the Sleeping Beauty figure – sculpted in 1763
- Includes entry to the Star Wars™ Experience