Experience the best of the capital with Merlin’s Magical London Ticket – five awesome London attractions in one excellent package! Visit the iconic London Eye, explore the wonder of London Aquarium, see the incredible wax figures at Madame Tussauds, encounter the capital’s deadly secrets and history at the London Dungeons and enjoy the chaotic hilarity of Shrek’s Adventure. Visit all five in one day, or spread the fun over a few different days – the choice is yours!
The London Eye
- An icon of the London skyline, the Eye is made up of 32 high tech glass capsules that rotate around the wheel. At its peak, you’ll reach the dizzy heights of 135 metres above ground level – an incredible opportunity to see the glorious sights of London. See the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge and St Paul’s Cathedral among other famous landmarks. Gorgeous by day and by night, the ride lasts around 30 minutes, so there’s plenty of time to take pictures or simply relax and enjoy the view.
SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Explore the beautiful mysteries of the underwater world at SEA LIFE London Aquarium. Spread over an incredible three floors, walk through an awesome glass tunnel tropical walkway, see the Sea Dragon Kingdom and experience the breathtaking variety of Europe’s largest collection of global marine life.
- Get up close to the world’s most adored celebrities at the original Madame Tussauds and take a selfie with these incredibly lifelike figures! Entry includes access to the Star Wars Experience, the Marvel Superheroes 4D Experience, as well as the new Fashion Week exhibit, featuring Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenner.
DreamWorks Tours Shrek’s Adventure
- A hilarious and chaotic journey to the land of Far Far Away, Shrek’s Adventure is a wacky trip that brings fun for all the family. Using a combination of live actors, 4D animation and special effects, meet some of your favourite characters from Shrek, including Princess Fiona, Sleeping Beauty, Puss in Boots and Pinocchio. As the story unfolds, work your way through 10 fairy-tale themed shows, with plenty of laughs along the way.
The London Dungeons
- Immerse yourself in the terrifying tales of London’s history at the spine-tingling London Dungeons. This fully interactive experience takes you back through time to the deadliest moments in the capital’s history including the Great Fire of London and the days when Jack the Ripper lurked the streets. If you can brave it, you’ll come up close to the Demon Barber of Fleet Street but have your wits about you, he’ll have you in a chair and ready for the chop in no time!
The London Eye: (Daily)
The Coca-Cola London Eye opening times:
1 January - 28 March: 10am - 8.30pm
29 March - 14 April: 10am - 9.30pm
15 April - 27 June: 10am - 9pm
28 June - 31 August: 10am - 9.30pm
1 September - 30 December: 10am - 8.30pm
24 December: 10 am - 5.30pm
31st December: 10am - 3pm
24 December (Christmas Eve): Open 10.00am - 5.30pm
25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
31 December (New Year's Eve): Open 10.00am - 3.00pm
SEA LIFE London Aquarium: (Daily)
10:00am to 7.00pm (last entry 6:00pm)
25th December: Closed
Madame Tussauds: (Daily)
Monday to Friday: 9:30am – 5:30pm (last admission 4:30pm)
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am – 6:00pm (last admission 5:00pm)
Exceptions: 25 December
DreamWorks Tours Shrek’s Adventure : (Daily)
Open from 10am to 5pm (except Thursdays, which have an 11am open).
Exception: Closed on Christmas day - 25 December
London Dungeons: (Daily)
Exception: 25 December.
- You must visit Madame Tussauds first.
- Children up to 15 years of age will not be permitted to enter the attractions unless accompanied by an adult.
- Madame Tussauds London will not admit guests with suitcases among their possessions
- Extended opening hours at Madame Tussauds will operate during Half-Term, Easter and Summer Holidays
- DreamWorks Tours Shrek's Adventure! London takes approximately 60 minutes.
What is included in the tour
- Entrance to The London Eye
- Entrance to SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Entrance to Madame Tussauds
- Entrance to DreamWorks Tours Shrek’s Adventure
- Entrance to London Dungeons
What is NOT included in the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or Beverages