Eurostar Journey to Paris
- Your Romantic trip to Paris starts at St Pancras International Station in Kings Cross. Our Golden Tours representative will meet you at chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse at 6.00am (5.30am on Saturdays) and give you an informative welcome pack in exchange for your voucher. Eurostar Check-in closes 30 minutes before the train departure time.
- You will find loads of exciting details about your day in France! Climb on board the shiny Eurostar, sit down, relax and enjoy the swift 2hr 15min journey through 31 miles of Channel Tunnel, located deep underneath the English Channel Sea.
Panoramic Tour of Paris
- A guide knowledgeable on all things Paris greets you at Gare du Nord Station. First on the schedule is a spectacular panoramic tour through the centre of Paris, the city of love, and its many famous landmarks. See the imposing Arc De Triomphe, the elegant shoppers on the Champs-Elysees, and marvel at the stunning Trocadero.
Lunch at the Eiffel Tower
- A globally recognisable symbol of France, the Eiffel Tower is iconic and boasts spectacular views of the city. Get the lift (or the stairs) to the second floor and bask in the breathtaking surroundings before dining on a tasty two-course meal at the Eiffel Tower’s restaurant. You’d be hard-pressed to find a more romantic location to eat lunch! (If the restaurant is closed, entrance to the Tower is still included and lunch takes place on Bateaux Parisiens.)
- The final attraction on our list, the Louvre museum is a national treasure. Channel your inner art critic and wander through the renowned museum’s priceless collections. Housed in a former royal palace, even the outside of the Louvre is a visual treat! Discover the priceless artwork contained inside – the museum’s highlights include the legendary Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo.
- As your Romantic Paris tour comes to an end, your guide will escort you back to the Gare du Nord. The departure time from Paris is 8.13pm, arriving back in London at 9.39pm.
The Standard Premier option includes breakfast, a light meal and refreshments served at your seat.
March to October: Tuesday - Saturday
November to February: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Meeting Point: Chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse, St Pancras International Station
Please Note: From 1st April 2017, the meeting time will be 6:00 am (5.30am on Saturdays)
Train Departure Times: (Eurostar Check-in closes 30 minutes before the train departure time)
Monday to Friday: Train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 7:01 am, Return train will depart at 8:13 pm and arrive at 9:39 pm
Saturday: Train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 6:18 am, Return train will depart at 8:13 pm and arrive at 9:39 pm.
Outbound Train (London to Paris)
Wednesday 26th December 2018 (Boxing Day)
There will be late Eurostar departures - Outbound Train 9008 will leave from St Pancras International at 07:52 arriving in Paris Gare du Nord at 11:17 am. Inbound Train 9059 will leave from Paris Gare du Nord at 20:13 arriving in St Pancras International at 21:39 (Meeting time: 06.45am) (Transfer time: 06.00am – 06.15am)
- The Louvre does not open on Tuesdays. You will visit Musee d’Oray instead. You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name.
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- Are you wondering how we can offer these great Paris trips at such fantastic prices? As all our Eurostar tickets are secured well before the date you choose to travel, you will benefit from advance ticket prices regardless of how close your travel date is! The savings from purchasing these tickets at a lower price are passed on to our customers, so you never have to search for a better deal.
- Golden Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control.
What is included in the tour
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- Fully escorted in Paris
- Entry to Louvre museum and Eiffel Tower (2nd Floor)
- Two-course lunch on the Eiffel Tower, 1st floor
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel transfer