At the Sandos Benidorm Suites, inspired by the music of the 70s, 80s and 90s, youʼre in for a holiday that rocks. Previously known as the Marconfort Benidorm Suites, this hotel offers comfort and style, with everything you could possibly need for a great time. Thereʼs plenty to keep kids entertained throughout the day, while you can relax by the pool with your favourite drink or retreat to the wellness centre for a soothing treatment. The restaurantʼs theme nights are a big hit and thereʼs plenty of bars to choose from too.
What is included in the tour
- 7 Nights in Sandos Benidorm Suites - All Inclusive
- Suite Room
- Return Airport Transfers in Spain
- Return Flights with Thomas cook airlines - 15 kg Baggage Allowance
What's included in the All Inclusive package?
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Hot, soft and locally branded alcoholic drinks 10am-midnight
- One visit to the Indian à la carte restaurant per stay (minimum five nights, reservations required)
- Snacks between meals and ice cream for kids
- Evening entertainment including live shows and music either indoors or outdoors (weather dependant)
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Food & Drinks :
- Buffet restaurant serving international cuisine with show cooking and theme nights
- Indian à la carte restaurant (reservations required)
- Lounge bar
- Pool bar (May-Oct, weather permitting)
- Christmas Day and New Year's Eve Gala meals are included
General Room Information
Suites (two-three adults plus one child) have twin beds, sliding partition in a separate lounge area with two sofa beds, air conditioning (summer, heating in winter), satellite television, mini-fridge, kettle, Wi-Fi, hairdryer, bathroom with shower and a balcony with pool view.