Discover Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath on this day trip from London. Leave the city behind you and travel by air-conditioned coach to Windsor Castle, home of the British Royal Family for the last 900 years. Visit St George's Chapel and the State Apartments with your tour guide before traveling out to Salisbury, where the ancient rock formations of Stonehenge await. Continue on to the beautiful Georgian city of Bath, visit the Roman Baths and enjoy a panoramic tour with your guide before returning to London.
- 11-hour guided day trip from London to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath
- Explore St George's Chapel and the State Apartments at Windsor Castle
- Tour the mysterious site of Stonehenge with an exclusive interactive map & VOX audio guide
- Take a panoramic tour of Georgian Bath with a guide
- Visit the Roman Baths with free audio guide, a well-preserved public bathing pool offering an insight into life during the Roman era
- Includes first-class luxury coach with FREE Wi-Fi and the services of a guide
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
You see three of England's most iconic attractions all in one very full day. If you time your visit right, you may even get to witness the Changing of the Guard at Windsor Palace. Admission fees are all included, and the funny, informative guide really makes the trip.
Departure & Return
- Victoria Coach Station, Gates 1-5.
- 8:00am *Please arrive 30 minutes before time.
- Concludes at Victoria
What is included in the tour
- Entrance to Windsor Castle and a tour of the State Apartments and St George's Chapel
- Admission to the ancient circle of Stonehenge
- Panoramic Tour of Georgian Bath
- Admission to the famous Roman Baths or explore the beautiful city of Bath (if option selected)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 53 people)
- Luxury Mercedes coach with FREE Wi-Fi access & reclining seats
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel drop off
- Hotel pick-up
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Admission to the Roman Baths (if the option with no entrance fee is selected)
What To Expect
Depart from London and travel out of the city in your air-conditioned coach toward the majestic Windsor Castle. Home of the British Royal Family for 900 years, and location for the 2018 Royal Wedding, Windsor is the world's largest and oldest occupied castle and widely considered one of England’s finest. Explore the lavishly-decorated State Apartments and St George's Chapel with your guide and hear of the castle’s fascinating history and heritage.
Continue on through the rolling green Wiltshire landscape to Stonehenge, a collection of stones dragged to this lonely plain near Salisbury 5,000 years ago. This ancient stone circle is still a place of strong spiritual significance, and continues to capture the imagination of the many visitors it welcomes each year. Why the stones were placed here and what purpose they served remains a mystery though, so wander around the site at your leisure and decide for yourself why these age-old rocks have found themselves here. Take a look around the visitors’ center and learn the history of this ancient, mysterious site. During your visit enjoy a free interactive map and VOX personal headset that is exclusive to this tour.
Next, hop back in your coach and continue onward to Bath, famous for its elegant Georgian architecture and widely considered one of England’s prettiest cities. Follow your guide on a panoramic tour of Bath and be enchanted by the town's beautiful streets and alleyways, capturing the sites on camera as you go. You'll see Bath Abbey and the much-photographed Pulteney Bridge, modeled on the Ponte Vecchio in Florence. During the tour, you will see the city’s famous Roman Baths — the best preserved Roman spa from the ancient world.
At the end of your time in Bath, travel back to London’s Victoria Coach Station where your day trip concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Departs at 8am (boarding at 7.30am), Victoria Coach Station Gate 1-5, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9TP
- The Changing of the Guard only takes place on selected dates
- St George's Chapel is closed on Sundays / Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House is currently closed.
- Windsor Castle is closed (full or part) on 7 – 18 Jan, 18-19 Apr, 3 May, 17 Jun
- The State Apartments are closed on 22 Mar, 2 May, 16, 18 Jun
- Stonehenge will be closed to visitors on 20 and 21 June due to the Summer Solstice. Tour will visit Avebury instead.
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change