Cruise the heart of London city on this gorgeous Bateaux Sunday Supper Jazz Cruise along the River Thames. The ideal way to relax on a Sunday evening in the capital, this cruise offers you a delicious three-course set menu and live jazz entertainment throughout.
Whether you want to treat your other half to an extra special Sunday treat or spend quality time with friends and family, this cruise is the perfect way to take in the most beautiful sights of London whilst indulging in wonderful food and entertainment.
As you take to the waters, you’ll see London’s most iconic landmarks including the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, the London Eye, the Millennium Bridge, Shakespeare’s Globe and the majestic St Paul’s Cathedral.
Whilst you sit back and relax, you’ll get treated to fantastic performances of well-known songs from Frank Sinatra and George Benson – the perfect ambience for a cruise along the Thames!
- Every Sunday
- Meeting Time: 4.30pm from Embankment Pier
- Departure: 5.00pm
- Return Time: 7.30pm arrive back at Embankment Pier
- 100% cancellation charges apply once booked
- Dress Code: On Sunday Lunch Jazz Cruises the dress code is smart casual - no shorts or trainers are allowed on board. Bateaux London reserves the right to refuse entry based on inappropriate attire
- Refunds will not be offered under such circumstances.
- Child Policy: Children under the age of 5 are discouraged onboard due to company health and safety policy. Prams, bassinets and pushchairs are not permitted on our vessels. Child menu available for those aged 5 - 11 years of age
What is included in the tour
- Three-course menu
- Sightseeing cruise
- Tea and Coffee
- Jazz band
What is NOT included in the tour
- Gratuities (Optional)