The Beatles London Walking Tour is a must for any music fan! This tour is an incredible way to get acquainted with the beautiful city of London while also learning about one of the biggest pop bands in history. Join our professional guide as we show you some of the Fab Four’s favourite city locations!
You will see where John, Paul, George and Ringo met the Rolling Stones and the studio where smash hit Hey Jude was recorded. See the London rooftop where they once played Get Back – it all happened in the bustling city!
The Beatles London Tour starts at 1.00PM at the Tourism Island, Charing Cross Road (beside the Portrait Gallery)
The tour ends back in Piccadilly Circus at 3.00PM.
Days of Operation: Daily
Departure point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Leicester Square - 11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP (Tourism Island)
Finish point: Piccadilly Circus
Nearest Underground Station: Piccadilly Circus
- This walking tour is free with the purchase of a hop-on hop-off open top bus tour or coach tour.
- Please collect your free walking tour voucher from a Golden Tours Visitor Centre (proof of purchase required).
- Please note, we will not visit Abbey Road
What is included in the tour
- The Beatles walking tour
What is NOT included in the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Entry to any of the attractions
- Beatles Walking Tour through London
- Take a Stroll Back in Time to See Where the Fab Four Worked and Played in London
- Walk Through Carnaby, the Heart of Swinging Sixties London
- See Where The Beatles Recorded Hey Jude