The Coca-Cola London Eye
- The Coca-Cola London Eye experience gently sweeps riders high above the River Thames to enjoy breathtaking views of London. The roomy glass capsule provides panoramic views of the city below and riders can spot a number of must-see London landmarks, including the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, lavish Buckingham Palace and historic St James Park. Interactive touch screen guides enhance your experience, letting you view key information on 55 landmarks that can be seen from the capsule!
- It takes 30 minutes for the London Eye to revolve completely so once you board sit back, relax and enjoy the view!
The London Eye 4D
- Your ticket also includes the London Eye 4D! A fun, 3D film with theatre effects, the film tells the touching tale of a little girl in London with her father. She rides the London Eye and viewers see colourful parties set inside the capsule, a time lapse of London and a spectacular firework display. This larger than life attraction is the perfect complement to your visually stunning London Eye ride!
- Please note: All standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D Experience will need to join the 4D entrance queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their booked time.
River Thames Cruise
- Combine a River Thames Cruise with your Coca-Cola London Eye Experience for unbeatable views of London. After descending from the skies to take to the water, this 40-minute cruise will show you the city from the perspective of our famous river. The Houses of Parliament, Tower of London and St Paul’s Cathedral are just three famous landmarks to look out for on this tour! The audio commentary is also available on request in French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese.
Please note: You will need to call the Coca-Cola London Eye quoting your booking reference to book an experience and cruise time. The Coca-Cola London Eye will give you their booking reference, which you should note on your ticket.
- 22 & 23 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
- 24 December: 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
- 26 to 30 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
- 31 December: 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
- 1 to 2 January: Open daily 10:00 AM to 8:30 PM
- 3 to 6 January: Open Daily 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- 7 to 22 January: Closed for annual maintenance
- 23 to 31 January: Open daily 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- 7 to 22 January: Closed
- 24 December (Christmas Eve): 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
- 25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
- 31 December (New Year's Eve): 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
- The London Eye will be closed for annual maintenance from the 7 January to the 22 January inclusive.
- Coca-Cola London Eye: will now operate longer hours for all week(except weekends and Sundays) post Easter Holidays and prior to peak summer opening.
- The London Eye is closed for annual maintenance from 7 to 22 January 2019.
- After booking your experience, you will need to book a time. Instructions printed on the ticket.
- Please arrive at The Coca-Cola London Eye 30 minutes before experience time and check in directly at the pre-paid/ticket collection desk.
- Please note: The opening times for the October Half Term period between 21st and 29th October 2018 are 11 am – 6 pm.
- The Coca-Cola London Eye, Riverside Building,
- County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
- Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
- Nearest Underground: Waterloo
- Bus Routes: 211, 77, 381