The Coca-Cola London Eye & Champagne Experience
- The Coca-Cola London Eye experience gently sweeps riders high above the River Thames to enjoy breathtaking views of London. The roomy glass capsule provides panoramic views of the city below and riders can spot a number of must-see London landmarks, including the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, lavish Buckingham Palace and historic St James Park. Interactive touch screen guides enhance your experience, letting you view key information on 55 landmarks that can be seen from the capsule!
- Opt for a plush Champagne Experience and enjoy a glass of Pommery Brut Royal Champagne while enjoying London’s sights. Your host will serve the champagne, so all you have to worry about is taking in the view! The Champagne Experience is perfect for small groups and couples, and it also includes priority fast track boarding and a free in-experience 360-degree mini guide.
- It takes 30 minutes for the Coca-Cola London Eye to revolve completely so once the champagne’s poured, just take a sip and relax!
The London Eye 4D
- Your ticket also includes The London Eye 4D! A fun, 3D film with theatre effects, the film tells the touching tale of a little girl in London with her father. She rides the London Eye and viewers see colourful parties set inside the capsule, a time-lapse of London and a spectacular firework display. This larger than life attraction is the perfect complement to your visually stunning the Coca-Cola London Eye ride.
Daily*: Runs hourly, from 12.00pm to 8.00pm
*Sunday: 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm (Not your own capsule)
- 22 & 23 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
- 24 December: 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
- 26 to 30 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
- 31 December: 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
- 1 to 2 January: Open daily 10:00 AM to 8:30 PM
- 3 to 6 January: Open Daily 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- 7 to 22 January: Closed for annual maintenance
- 23 to 31 January: Open daily 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- 7 to 22 January: Closed
- 24 December (Christmas Eve): 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
- 25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
- 31 December (New Year's Eve): 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
- The London Eye will be closed for annual maintenance from the 7 January to the 22 January inclusive.
- Coca-Cola London Eye: will now operate longer hours for all week-ends (Saturday and Sundays) post Easter Holidays and prior to peak summer opening.
- The London Eye is closed for annual maintenance from 7 to 22 January 2019.
- Children receive a glass of orange juice instead of Champagne.
- After booking your experience, you will need to book a time. Instructions printed on the ticket.
- The experience on the Coca-Cola London Eye lasts for approximately 30 minutes, the time it takes for the Coca-Cola London Eye to revolve completely.
- If you wish to see the new 4D Experience before your experience, we recommend you check-in 45 minutes before your experience time.
- You will need to return to the Priority Desk 15 minutes before the scheduled experience time. You will be able to board the next available champagne experience. Alternatively, you can book a time in advance by telephoning +44(0)871 282 5149.
- Your tickets will be issued and you will meet your capsule host. You will be escorted to the Fast Track entrance to The London Eye.
- Alternately visit the 4D Experience at your leisure after your experience on the London Eye.
- Please note: The opening times for the October Half Term period between 21st and 29th October 2018 are 11am – 6 pm.
- The Coca-Cola London Eye, Riverside Building,
- County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
- Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
- Nearest Underground: Waterloo
- Bus Routes: 211, 77, 381
- Champagne Served In Your Capsule
- Receive a free 360-degree mini-guide
- Unbeatable Views of London From 135 Metres
- 30 Minute Ride in a High Tech Glass Capsule
- Spectacular Views Both Day and Night
- See Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square
- Thrilling 4-D Experience
- Interactive Touch Screen Guides