The Coca-Cola London Eye & Champagne Experience
- The Coca-Cola London Eye experience gently sweeps riders high above the River Thames to enjoy breathtaking views of London. The roomy glass capsule provides panoramic views of the city below and riders can spot a number of must-see London landmarks, including the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, lavish Buckingham Palace and historic St James Park. Interactive touch screen guides enhance your experience, letting you view key information on 55 landmarks that can be seen from the capsule!
- Opt for a plush Champagne Experience and enjoy a glass of Pommery Brut Royal Champagne while enjoying London’s sights. Your host will serve the champagne, so all you have to worry about is taking in the view! The Champagne Experience is perfect for small groups and couples, and it also includes priority fast track boarding and a free in-experience 360-degree mini guide.
- It takes 30 minutes for the Coca-Cola London Eye to revolve completely so once the champagne’s poured, just take a sip and relax!
The London Eye 4D
- Your ticket also includes The London Eye 4D! A fun, 3D film with theatre effects, the film tells the touching tale of a little girl in London with her father. She rides the London Eye and viewers see colourful parties set inside the capsule, a time-lapse of London and a spectacular firework display. This larger than life attraction is the perfect complement to your visually stunning the Coca-Cola London Eye ride.
Daily*: Runs hourly, from 12.00pm to 8.00pm
*Sunday: 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm (Not your own capsule)
- 22 & 23 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
- 24 December: 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
- 26 to 30 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
- 31 December: 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
- 1 to 2 January: Open daily 10:00 AM to 8:30 PM
- 3 to 6 January: Open Daily 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- 7 to 22 January: Closed for annual maintenance
- 23 to 31 January: Open daily 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- 7 to 22 January: Closed
- 24 December (Christmas Eve): 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
- 25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
- 31 December (New Year's Eve): 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
- The London Eye will be closed for annual maintenance from the 7 January to the 22 January inclusive.
- Coca-Cola London Eye: will now operate longer hours for all week-ends (Saturday and Sundays) post Easter Holidays and prior to peak summer opening.
- The London Eye is closed for annual maintenance from 7 to 22 January 2019.
- Additional rotation must be booked in advance and must follow the first rotation
- Please note that on the 14th February, standard tickets will only be accepted until 4 pm
- After booking your experience, you will need to book a time. Instructions printed on the ticket.
- Please note price is per capsule not per person. Maximum 2 adults 2 children (under 5).
- If you wish to see the new 4D Experience before your experience, we recommend you check-in 45 minutes before your experience time
- You will need to return to the Priority Desk 15 minutes before the scheduled experience time
- Your tickets will be issued and you will meet your capsule host. You will be escorted to the Fast Track entrance to The London Eye.
- Alternately visit the 4D Experience at your leisure after your experience on the London Eye
- The Coca-Cola London Eye, Riverside Building,
- County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
- Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
- Nearest Underground: Waterloo
- Bus Routes: 211, 77, 381
What is included in the tour
- One ride on the London Eye
- 1 London Eye host
- 1 bottle of Champagne
- 1 box of pink Champagne Truffle
What is NOT included in the tour
- Additional food and drink
- Feel Cupid’s touch in Cupid’s Capsule experience on the iconic London Eye
- See London’s skyline including the majestic Buckingham Palace and St Paul’s Cathedral
- Be hosted for your journey with a London Eye host
- Be treated to a bottle of Champagne as you ride
- Have the ultimate decadent treat with a box of pink Champagne Truffles
- Exclusive check-in and fast track boarding