Fast Track Ticket
- If you have limited time in London, you don’t want to waste it stood in lengthy queues. That’s why the fast trick ticket is the perfect time-saving solution. Speed past part of the queue and receive your tickets just 15 minutes before the experience meaning you have more exploration time in the capital! As one of the most iconic attractions in the world, the London Eye is a gets very busy at peak times so it’s advisable to try to avoid these times when possible.
The Coca-Cola London Eye
- Experiencing the London Eye is an absolute must for anyone visiting the capital. Sweeping gently over the breathtaking sights of London in one of the famous classic pods is a special moment that lets you see the city from a totally different viewpoint. Look down upon the glittering River Thames, the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and St James’s Park. Not to mention that on a cloud-free day, you’ll be able to see the Queen’s favourite royal residence, Windsor Castle, in the distance! Your spectacular ride on the Eye will last 30 minutes, so there’s plenty of time to take photos (selfie sticks at the ready!) and enjoy the views.
The London Eye 4D
- Your London Eye ride will end with a wonderful 4D experience. A fun 3D movie is made extra special with the addition of wind, bubbles and mist! Watch a touching story of a little girl and her father in London. At first, they can’t see the sights, but as they spot the London Eye, it all changes. A beautiful time-lapse and firework display brings the movie to life.
Please note: All standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D Experience will need to join the 4D entrance queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their booked time.
- December 2018: 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM (except weekends – 10:00 AM to 8:30 PM)
- 22 & 23 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
- 24 December: 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
- 26 to 30 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
- 31 December: 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
- 1 to 2 January: Open daily 10:00 AM to 8:30 PM
- 3 to 6 January: Open Daily 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- 7 to 22 January: Closed for annual maintenance
- 23 to 31 January: Open daily 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- 7 to 22 January: Closed
- 24 December (Christmas Eve): 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
- 25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
- 31 December (New Year's Eve): 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
- The London Eye will be closed for annual maintenance from the 7 January to the 22 January inclusive.
- Coca-Cola London Eye: will now operate longer hours for all week(except weekends and Sundays) post Easter Holidays and prior to peak summer opening.
- The London Eye is closed for annual maintenance from 7 to 22 January 2019.
- All standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D Experience would need to join the 4D entrance queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their booked time.
- Alternately visit at your leisure after your experience.
- Please come to the Priority Check-in Desk 15 minutes before your scheduled experience time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or over.
- The busiest period at the Coca-Cola London Eye is between 12 noon and 3 pm, so it is advisable to visit at a different time.
- The opening times for the October Half Term period between 21st and 29th October 2018 are 11 am – 6 pm.
- The Coca-Cola London Eye, Riverside Building,
- County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
- Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
- Nearest Underground: Waterloo
- Bus Routes: 211, 77, 381