The Coca-Cola London Eye Private Capsule Experience (price is per capsule not per person.)
- The Coca-Cola London Eye experience gently sweeps riders high above the River Thames to enjoy breathtaking views of London. Book your own private capsule and take to the skies with up to 25 guests! Invite friends and family to drift high above the River Thames and enjoy panoramic views of the capital.
- Riders can spot a number of must-see London landmarks from the roomy glass capsule, including the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, lavish Buckingham Palace and historic St James Park. Interactive touch screen guides enhance your experience, letting you view key information on 55 landmarks that can be seen from the capsule!
- It takes 30 minutes for the London Eye to revolve completely so once you board sit back, relax and enjoy the view!
The London Eye 4D
- Your ticket also includes the London Eye 4D! A fun, 3D film with theatre effects, the film tells the touching tale of a little girl in London with her father. She rides the London Eye and viewers see colourful parties set inside the capsule, a time lapse of London and a spectacular firework display. This larger than life attraction is the perfect complement to your visually stunning London Eye ride!
Coca-Cola London Eye opening times:
- 22 & 23 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
- 24 December: 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
- 26 to 30 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
- 31 December: 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
- 1 to 2 January: Open daily 10:00 AM to 8:30 PM
- 3 to 6 January: Open Daily 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- 7 to 22 January: Closed for annual maintenance
- 23 to 31 January: Open daily 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- 7 to 22 January: Closed
- 24 December (Christmas Eve): 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
- 25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
- 31 December (New Year's Eve): 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
- The London Eye will be closed for annual maintenance from the 7 January to the 22 January inclusive.
- Coca-Cola London Eye: will now operate longer hours for all week-ends (Saturday and Sundays) post Easter Holidays and prior to peak summer opening.
- The London Eye is closed for annual maintenance from 7 to 22 January 2019.
- After booking your experience, you will need to book a time. Instructions printed on ticket.
- Please note price is per capsule not per person. Minimum 3 guests, maximum 25.
- If you wish to see the new 4D Experience before your experience, we recommend you check-in 45 minutes before your experience time.
- You will need to return to the Priority Check-in Desk 15 minutes before the scheduled experience time.
- Your tickets will be issued and you will meet your capsule host. You will be escorted to the Fast Track entrance to The Coca-Cola London Eye.
- Alternately visit the 4D Experience at your leisure after your experience on the London Eye.
- Please note: The opening times for the October Half Term period between 21st and 29th October 2018 are 11am – 6pm.
- The Coca-Cola London Eye, Riverside Building,
- County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
- Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
- Nearest Underground: Waterloo
- Bus Routes: 211, 77, 381
What is included in the tour
- One ride on the London Eye
- 1 London Eye host
- London Eye 4D experience
What is NOT included in the tour
- Additional food and drink
- Your Own Capsule with Room for up to 25 Guests
- Exclusive Check-In, Escort and Priority Boarding
- Unbeatable Views of London From 135 Metres
- 30 Minute Ride in a High Tech Glass Capsule
- Spectacular Views Both Day and Night
- See Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square
- Thrilling 4-D Experience
- Interactive Touch Screen Guides