See the city of London from the iconic River Thames with this special cruise setting off from The London Eye Pier. Offering spectacular views of The Eye itself, as well as Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tower of London, Tower Bridge and so much more, see a side of London that you will never forget.
During this 40 minute circular cruise, enjoy full live commentary from an English-speaking guide, as well as an audio guide with a language selection of French, Mandarin Chinese, German, Japanese, Spanish, Russian, Dutch and Italian.
What is included in the tour
- Thames River Cruise
- Live English-speaking guide
- Audio Guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Take a spectacular cruise on the River Thames
- Set off from The London Eye Pier
- Take in incredible views of The London Eye itself and Big Ben
- See the Houses of Parliament, Tower of London and St Paul’s from the river
- Enjoy commentary from a live English guide
- Includes an audio guide in French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese
The London Eye River cruise departs from The London Eye Millennium Pier at the following times:
December 2018: 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM (except weekends – 10:00 AM to 8:30 PM)
22 & 23 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
24 December: 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
26 to 30 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
31 December: 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
1 to 2 January: Open daily 10:00 AM to 8:30 PM
3 to 6 January: Open Daily 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
7 to 22 January: Closed for annual maintenance
23 to 31 January: Open daily 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
7 to 22 January: Closed
24 December (Christmas Eve): 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
31 December (New Year's Eve): 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
- The London Eye will be closed for annual maintenance from the 7 January to the 22 January inclusive.
- Coca-Cola London Eye: will now operate longer hours for all weekends (Saturday and Sundays) post-Easter Holidays and prior to peak summer opening..