What better way to enjoy nighttime London. No crowds, great views. And a full four-course dinner which starts as we slip our moorings. You’ll be enjoying your delicious first course as the music starts and the sights of London glide past the panoramic windows. Shortly after we’ve passed under the world famous Tower Bridge, we’ll be serving your main course and maybe you’ll be enjoying another glass of wine from your complimentary half bottle.
No stuffy waiters, just friendly service from the onboard team whose sole aim is for you to have a good time!
The cruise, which takes around three and half hours, then heads downriver, passing Canary Wharf and Greenwich, heading towards the Thames Barrier in time for dessert and coffee. As we turn back to head home, your singer starts the second set and then it’s time to hit the dance floor. Or maybe enjoy an after-dinner drink from the bar. Head upstairs to the open-air deck and you get the best view of all. Romantic for sure. Fun definitely.
It doesn’t get any better. Good food, great entertainment and fabulous views. That’s the London Showboat. The best night out on the river. Don’t miss the fun, come and join in!
Days of operation: April to March: Daily
Boarding: at Westminster Pier 7:30 pm
Departure Time: at 7:45pm
Return Time: at Westminster Pier 10:45pm
- Departure Point Westminster Pier 7:45 pm (boarding at 7:30 pm) You must arrive at the pier by 10:45 pm
- 100% cancellation charges apply once booked
- Dress code: Smart casual (trainers are permitted)
- Only children aged 2 and above are permitted
What is included in the tour
- Cabaret Show
- Four-course meal
- Sightseeing cruise along the Thames
- A choice of a half bottle red or white wine
What is NOT included in the tour
- Entertaining Cabaret Show
- Return Sightseeing Cruise From Central London to the Thames Barrier
- Complimentary Glass of Champagne & half bottle of wine per guest
- Four course meal
- Dance floor