The View from The Shard
- Experience the incredible sights from the viewing platform at The Shard, standing at twice the height of any other viewing platform in the city. The stunning views of the world’s greatest city span an unbelievable 40 mile (64km) radius, standing at an impressive 1,016ft or 310 metres high.
- The lift travels at six metres per second, meaning you travel from Level 1 to Level 68 in about 60 seconds! The main viewing gallery on Level 69 is a spectacular three storeys high, flooded with light in the daytime and the perfect place to see the glittering lights of London at night.
- For an even higher experience, venture to the partially outdoor viewing gallery on Level 72. Exposing yourself to the elements at this breathtaking height; you’ll be surrounded by the famous ‘shards’ of glass that form the top of The Shard.
Virtual Reality Experience
- For just £5 extra, you can enjoy an exhilarating virtual reality adventure at the Sky Deck in The Shard. Opt for either ‘The Slide’ that will take you up to 100mph or, if you’re brave enough, ‘Vertigo’ that makes you feel as though you’re floating in mid-air, balancing only on The Shard’s construction site!
April - October
- Open 10:00am -10:00pm (last entry 8:30pm) Sunday to Thursday
- Open 10:00am -11:00pm (last entry 9:30pm) Friday and Saturday.
- Open 10:00am -10:00pm (last entry 9:00pm) Sunday to Friday
- Open 10:00am -12:00pm (last entry 11:00pm) Saturday.
Exception: Saturday 29 September Open 10:00am - 9:15pm (last entry 8:00pm) Saturday.
November - March
- Open 10:00am - 7:00pm Sunday - Wednesday (last entry 5:30pm)
- Open 10:00am - 10:00pm Thursday - Saturday
December & January
- 01 December Open at 10:00am - 9:15pm (last entry 8:00pm)
- 05 December Open at 10:00am - 6:00pm (last entry 4:30pm)
- 08 December Open at 10:00am - 9:15pm (last entry 8:00pm)
- 12 December Open at 10:00am - 6:00pm (last entry 5:00pm)
- 14 December Open at 10:00am - 6:00pm (last entry 4:30pm)
- 15 December Open at 10:00am - 9:15pm (last entry 8:00pm)
- 24 December Open at 10:00am - 6:00pm (last entry 5:00pm)
- 26 December Open at 11:00am - 10:00pm (last entry 5:00pm)
- 27 to 30 December Open at 10:00am - 10:00pm (last entry 9:00pm)
- 31 December Open at 10:00am - 09:15pm (last entry 8:00pm)
- 1 January Open at 10:00am - 07:00pm (last entry 6:00pm)
- 2 to 5 January Open at 10:00am - 10:00pm (last entry 9:00pm)
Exception: Closed On 25th December 2018.
- Every Thursday and Friday evening from Thursday 22nd November to Thursday 13th December The View from The Shard is opening its bar and offering visitors complimentary drinks from 18:00 – 20:00.
- Your fully flexible ticket means that you do not need to advise a time for your visit, you are free to visit at any time on the date you have selected. At very busy times, you may encounter a short wait before entering.
- Free amendments
- The View from The Shard, Joiner Street, London Bridge, London, SE1
Nearest Underground and Train Station: London Bridge
What is included in the tour
- Entrance to View from The Shard
What is NOT included in the tour
- An adrenaline-filled virtual reality adventure at the top of The Shard
- London's highest and most stylish attraction
- The Shard is the tallest building in western Europe at 1,016ft (310m)
- The viewing platform offers a 360 degree, 40 mile view
- Fully flexible entry time for the date you select
- Stay on the viewing platform for as long as you want
- Traveller Tip: Complimentary drinks every Thursday and Friday evening* from 6pm – 8pm for limited time only!