Panoramic Tour of London
- Kick off your exhilarating day out in London with a panoramic guided tour of the capital’s most well-loved landmarks. Familiarise yourself with our favourite city in the world from the comfort of your seat, and use your camera or smartphone to get snap-happy.
St Paul’s Cathedral
- You’ll have to tear yourself away from Westminster, as our next stop is the equally enchanting St Paul’s Cathedral. Stretch your legs and explore this dominating church – the towering dome masks a number of tombs, memorials and intricately painted mosaics.
Buckingham Palace & Changing of the Guard
- We can’t guarantee the Queen will be home, but a photo stop outside London‘s Buckingham Palace is still a royal treat. Watch the Queen’s Foot Guard march to the palace alongside a military band during the traditional Changing of the Guard ceremony – they’ll be decked out in their eye-catching red outfits and bearskin hats.
- We will visit Horseguards Parade when the ceremony is not available.
Free Lunch Pack – More Sightseeing Time
- To save you time, money and the struggle of finding somewhere to eat, our tour also includes a totally tasty Lunch pack! Avoid wasting time waiting for a meal in a restaurant - it means you can make the most of each stop and won’t waste valuable exploring time.
Extended Visit at the Tower of London
- Refreshed and ready to delve into the colourful past of London’s most famous tower? The Tower of London conceals secrets that are equally fascinating, gruesome and inspiring. Be blinded by the glittering Crown Jewels or watch out for Anne Boleyn’s ghost lurking near where she was beheaded on Tower Green.
- Get acquainted with the Beefeaters during an exclusive tour with one of the Yeoman Warders. Expect tantalising inside information and grisly stories from these ‘guardians’ of the Tower – they were once responsible for watching over ill-fated prisoners.
River Thames Boat Ride
- If you manage to escape the formidable fortress, it’s time to head to the water and enjoy a relaxing River Thames Boat Ride. Take in the sights during this leisurely trip before docking at the beautiful Greenwich.
Greenwich Walking Tour
- Filled with history, Greenwich is a truly beautiful part of the city. Take a walking tour, led by your guide, covering such Greenwich landmarks as the iconic tea clipper Cutty Sark and the Old Royal Naval College, designed by Christopher Wren. After your Greenwich adventures, you’ll board the boat back to Central London and soak in panoramic sights of the capital as you go!
The Coca-Cola London Eye Experience
- You won’t stay on dry land for long though as the soaring London Eye Experience awaits. Try to identify the London attractions you have visited from the roomy glass capsule during this bird’s eye view of the city.
- Your tour will finish at approximately 6.00pm at the London Eye Pier.
Free Walking Tour
- The perfect accompaniment to the Total London Experience, our free walking tour will get you up close and personal with a number of London hotspots well-loved by the rich and famous. Get inside information about the Royal family’s favourite London haunts or discover where iconic band The Beatles made music and let their hair down.
Return (approx.): 6:00pm
Departure point: 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Return point: London Eye Pier
Tel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- On Sunday due to Church services, there is no guiding inside St Paul’s Cathedral
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free lunch pack
- *During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used
- The Guard Change may not be operational in bad weather conditions. On these occasions we will visit the Horse Guards for a photo stop instead
What is included in the tour
- Admissions to Tower of London and St. Paul's Cathedral
- Panoramic Tour of London
- River Boat Ride
- Coca-Cola London Eye Experience
- Walking Tour of Greenwich
- Free Lunch Pack
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned Coach
- Professional Guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
- Gray Line’s Award-winning Best Choice Tour
- Panoramic Tour of London
- Entry to St Paul’s Cathedral
- See the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Entry to the Tower of London
- River Thames Boat Ride
- Ride on the Coca-Cola London Eye
- Free Lunch Pack
- Free Walking Tour
- Luxury Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- No need for a printer - E-tickets are accepted on this tour! The hassle-free alternative.
- Free Wi-Fi On Board Our Coaches*
- This tour operates in English and Spanish