Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a truly incredible experience, offering you the chance to explore the grand sets, intricate details and sheer filmmaking magic of the Harry Potter film series.
Start the experience where the story begins, at the Cupboard Under the Stairs where Harry spent his days with the Dursleys. After you watch a welcome video, proceed to the Great Hall where you can see actual costumes and props from the film series, in the actual set where Harry and his classmates gathered on so many occasions.
Showcasing the best of British filmmaking, the level of detail you come across as you explore the Studio Tour is hard to believe. See the Gryffindor™ common room, visit Dumbledore’s office, peer into Hagrid’s hut and see the incredible animatronic door to the Chamber of Secrets.
Ride a broomstick in the green screen experience, step onto Platform 9¾ and see inside the Hogwarts Express. In the backlot, visitors can buy a famous Butterbeer™, before taking in the impressive sights of the Knight Bus™ and Privet Drive. Learn the secrets and magic of filmmaking, with an exploration into the animatronics and prosthetics used in the film series, as well as concept artwork and a colossal model of Hogwarts™ castle itself. Warner Bros, Studio Tour London is an unforgettable day of wizarding fun for all the family.
Step into the Forbidden Forest
For the first time, visitors are encouraged to defy Professor Dumbledore’s orders and follow Harry, Ron and Hermione’s footsteps into the Forbidden Forest. Home to Buckbeak the Hippogriff, Aragog the Acromantula and 19 trees each with a diameter of over 12 feet, visitors are invited to walk beneath the giant entwined roots and discover how to control the weather using the same techniques used during filming.
This package also includes return transport from central London, meaning you don’t have to worry about how to get there. Our luxury coaches have free Wi-Fi and comfortable seating giving you a stress-free journey all the way to the Warner Bros. Studio.
Gringotts Wizarding Bank
Enter the all new Gringotts Wizarding Bank on Diagon Alley and discover the magical treasures within. Step into Bellatrix Lestrange’s vault to find the Sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup, one of Voldemort’s many Horcruxes, before taking a unique photo surrounded by thousands of pieces of magical treasure…unless the goblins find you first!
For 9:15am Departure
Operates: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
Check in time at Golden Tours: 9:00am
Departure time from Victoria: 9:15am
Check in time at the Warner Bros. Studio for departure: 2:45pm for 3:00pm departure.
Return time to London: 4:30pm
For 2:30pm Departure
Available Daily from 1 May 2019 until 31 December 2019
Check in time: 12:15pm
Departure time: 12:30pm
Check in time at the Warner Bros. Studio for departure: 6:45pm for 7:00pm departure.
Return time to London: 8:30pm
Departure Point: 4 Fountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
- Branded buses are subject to availability. Alternative buses may be used during peak periods.
- We are charging a small fee for infants aged 3 to 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the vehicle. Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under.
- In order to book the Warner Bros. Studio Tour with return transport for wheelchair users and their free carers place please call us on 020 8590 8140.
- Once booked this tour cannot be cancelled or amended.
What is included in the tour
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on a double decker branded bus
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
What is NOT included in the tour
- Food and beverages
- Pickup service
- Digital Guide (available to hire at the Studio Tour for £4.95)
- Discover the magical treasures lying deep within the Gringotts vaults.
- Preferred Partner with Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Experience filmmaking magic at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Step into the Great Hall, walk down Diagon Alley™ and visit Dumbledore’s office
- See actual costumes and props from all eight Harry Potter™ films.
- Visit Platform 9¾ and step on to the Hogwarts Express
- Watch Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone™ on board
- No need for a printer - E-tickets are accepted on this tour! The hassle-free alternative.
- Return transportation on a luxury coach with free Wi-Fi*
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is rated 5 stars on TripAdvisor with over 18,000 ‘Excellent’ reviews and has earned TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame