Sports fans will love a trip to legendary Wembley Stadium – the largest football and music venue in the UK! During the tour you will venture deep into the areas usually only accessible to the biggest sports starts and live acts on the planet. You’ll be able to get behind the scenes and see parts of the stadium where history was made during the 75 minute tour.
England Home Dressing Room & Player’s Tunnel
Visit the England team’s changing room and imagine what the space is like when the air is electric with excitement before a big game. Pose for a photo next to the shirts of the Three Lions squad, and feel the tension of the player’s tunnel as you stroll down this walkway towards the pitch.
Royal Box & Press Conference Room
Pose for a souvenir photograph with the FA Cup in the Royal Box and pretend to be Roy Hodgson battle media questions in the Manager’s Press Conference Room!
VIP Club Wembley Tier
You’ll be taken to the VIP Club Wembley Middle Tier of the stadium for an unbeatable panoramic photograph of the grounds.
The History & The Exhibition of Champions
Discover Wembley’s glittering past with historical sporting artefacts – from the 1948 Olympic Torch to the infamous crossbar that sparked outrage during England’s World Cup win of 1966! The Exhibition of Champions celebrates 56 years of glorious European football history and forms part of the Wembley Stadium Tour. It features prize exhibits, including Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard’s 2005 captain’s armband and David Beckham’s jersey from Manchester United’s victorious 1999 campaign.
- The Ultimate Stadium Experience for Sports Fans
- Visit the VIP Club Wembley Tier
- See the England Home Dressing Room & Take Photos
- Walk Through the Player’s Tunnel
- Exclusive Film Showing the World’s Greatest Players Preparing to Enter the Stadium
- Sit in Roy Hodgson’s Chair in the Press Conference Room
- See Genuine Artefacts from the 1966 FIFA World Cup Final and the 1948 Olympic Games
- The Exhibition of Champions - the Story of the European Cup Final through to the UEFA Champions League Final
First Tour: 10.00am
Last Tour: 4.00pm
Please note: All dates for December, January and February 4:00pm timeslots is closed